What Akash Sharma did for a complete physical transformation!

Due to an injury, #DrAkashSharma had to quit boxing for some time and that is how he gained weight but within a short time, he bounced back and dedicated himself to achieving a completely new look and physical transformation that few only dream about.

Qouting Akash, “I had lost all my muscles and gained at least 24% body fat. As I had my contract with a promotion company to complete my fitness photoshoot and advertisement, I was left with just three months to work on my physical self.”

Akash dedicated himself to exhaustive training for almost 3 hours a day. His new physical transformation is a result of the fitness training that he undergoes every morning from 4am to 6am and then from 9pm to 10 pm.

Akash says, “It took me 90 days to completely transform my body, and I finished my commitments easily”. According to Akash, there is always a huge difference between fitness modeling and boxing. He believes and says “You should know how to face the camera”. Initially, when he himself started facing the camera, he faced a lot of difficulties but with time he got used to it.

Follow me on Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/dr.akash.sharma/

Dr. Akash Sharma has managed to take out time for exercise from his extremely busy schedule as he is also a doctor who runs his own hospital and is on duty from 8:30am to 8:30 pm. Talking about how tough or easy it can be, fitness model Akash Sharma says, “My challenge was that I had to simultaneously do my work as a doctor, prepare for boxing and also work on my physical transformation for a photoshoot but I managed to do all of it”.



Akash is not only a doctor but also a professional boxer whose fitness modeling experience helped him gain momentum in his boxing career too. He has done plenty of advertisements for the promotion company. Talking about his experience as a fitness model and boxer simultaneously, Akash admits, “If seen, being a professional boxer, my fitness has been very good, due to which the promotion company selected me in many fitness modeling advertisements.”

We can surely learn from Akash how important are discipline and dedication in maintaining a good physique as physical transformation is not a cakewalk and is never possible without them.

Read Our More Article - 

Fitness Model Akash Sharma talks about his journey!

Fitness Model Akash Sharma talks about his journey!

How Akash Sharma lost weight and gained a perfect physique!

Here is what the celebs are doing for Christmas this year!

Indian Celebrities reveal their Christmas plans!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post